You have recently migrated to Windows 8 and Office 2013 and you cannot find your way around the new software ?
This one day course will introduce participants to many of the new features and intricacies of the new software platform so that to improve your efficiency and ability to manage the workload in a faster and easier way.
If you want to save yourself weeks of anger and frustrations of having to go through everything on your own than this course is suitable for you.
What will you learn?
Windows 7 Intro
- How to pin programs/files
- Sniping Tool
- Snapping tool
- Customizing the work environment
- Popular shortcuts
MS Office 2010/2013 interface
- The ribbon
- Quick Access Toolbar
- Customize the ribbon
New features in Ms Outlook 2010/2013
- Conversation mode
- Quick steps
- Share calendar
- Calendar Overlay
- Calendar Permissions
New features in MS Excel 2010/2013
- Conditional formatting
- New options of sorting and filtering
- Pivot tables (new features)
- New functions
New features in MS Word 2010/2013
- Contextual tabs
- New options for Objects in Word 2013
- Modify pictures
- Cover pages
- Header and Footer
- Styles and Color sets
- Citations and Bibliography
- Merge and Compare
New features in Ms PowerPoint 2010/2013
- New in slide masters
- New transitions effects
- Embed a video
- Trim a video in PowerPoint 2013
Who is it for?
- All persons who need to work in Windows 7 environment and MS Office 2013
- To reserve a place please send us an e-mail at email@example.com or register right now by clicking the "Buy now" button below.
- Contact us to schedule a private coaching session if the proposed day is not suitable for you.
- This courses can be held in-company or in-house as well; Contact us for a price quote.
- Let us know in advance if you prefer to bring your own laptop or you want us to provide one for you for a small fee.