|Date||on demand; 09:30 - 17:00|
|Location||Hotel EuroFlat, Bd. Charlemagne 50|
|Course Fee||240 € (coffee break and course materials included)|
The training will be interactive and dynamic and topics can change as to participant requests. The following is a proposed guide of topics to be covered during the training. The course has many exercises so that the participants will get a hands on approach.
What is it about ?
- Starting Studio for the first time
- The Studio Environment
- Useful shortcuts
- Translation status icons
- Working with filters and penalties
- Using the review mode
- Splitting originals before translation has started
- Splitting documents after translation has started
- Document structure information
- Verification message icons
- Translation origin icons
- Exercise translations
Questions & Answers
Who is it for ?
- To reserve a place please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or press the "Buy Now" button below to register right now via PayPal.
- Follow this link to upgrade or buy a new SDL Trados Licence.
- Contact us to schedule a private individual coaching session if the proposed date is not suitable for you.
- Click on the references to read the opinion of our former participants.