|Location||Av Louise 113, Brussels 1050|
|Course fee||180 EUR/person|
Masters and templates
- To create and modify masters : date, logo, background, styles, lists, page numbering, ...
- Use of the MultiMasters tool
- To work with lay-out masters
- To create and develop templates of company styles with the aid of logos, styles, etc. ...
- Forms: lines, conectors etc.
- Diagrams, charts, tables
- To put slides from different presentations together
- Animation techniques
- Multimedia effects
- Photo-Album tool
- To check the slide transitions, animation timings, sequence, etc. ...
- Inserting hyperlinks to your presentation to obtain access to information during the presentation
- Action buttons (clicking and mouse-over function)
- Use of the 'hide slide' function in a new way
- Modified slideshows
- To download from the internet (clip-art-gallery-life)
- To modify and use screen shots
- Colour schemes for ClipArts
- To modify pictures
To reserve a place please send an e-mail to email@example.com or register right now by clicking the Paypal button below.
This course can be organised at your company as an in-house course.