ADOBE InDesign Course
|Date||4 July 2015|
|Location||Av. Louise 113, Brussels 1050|
|Course fee||250 EUR|
At the end of the training ADOBE InDesign course, you will be able to create standard documents efficiently and will you be able to use advanced tools of the software.
Additionally, you will be able to use all this to create good looking documents using text formatting and images.
- Working with rulers and guides, placing, modifying and fixing guides
- Most important border specifications
- Creating colours (process and spot colours)
- Adding borders in several ways, step and repeat
- Effects, transparency
- Creating text and object styles
- Setting up a document with several pages
- Creating and applying basic pages
- Automatic page numbers, dividing pages into chapters (single and multiple Page Masters)
- Long documents management and the correct creation of Tables of contents
- and many, many others
- Everyone interested in learning ADOBE InDesign
To reserve a place write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or book right now by pressing the "Buy Now" button below to register directly via PayPal.
The Adobe InDesign training can be organized on request in French or English in your rooms at your company in Benelux area
- Book a individual coaching session if the proposed date is not suitable to you - more info at this link (Package 8)