10/07/2020 - 17/07/2020
|Destination||Skiatos (and back)|
6 (2 places left - 1 cabin)
|Costs||395 EUR / cabin|
What is it about ?
The Sailing Academy offers you the chance to combine a nice vacation in a beautiful part of Greece and learn sailing along the way in a fun environment.
The trip is split between short and long passages so that you can learn to sail in a relaxed athmosphere.
No previos sailing experience is required but a willingness to learn.
Halkidiki- Skiatos - Skopelos - Halkidiki (Nea Skioni)
Why Join ?
- Accelerate your personal journey to make your dreams happen.
- Connect to culture and nature.
- Expand your worldview. You’ll step away from it all and get a dose of fresh perspectives on the world, others, and yourself.
- Learn about minimizing your environmental footprint and to share what you have learned.
- Find and explore and build partnerships.
- Create memorable moments. Possibly that epiphany moment.
- Learn the basics of sailing, build miles and improve your sailing skills and experience.
- Expand your network.
To reserve a place please send us an e-mail at email@example.com or press the Buy now button below to book right now via PayPal. You can use the option to Pay with a credit card if you don't have a PayPal account.
Sebastian is a RYA certified skipper with almost 2000 NM and 5 years of experience sailing in Spain, France, Italy, Greece (several years), Croatia, Belgium and the Netherlands. He has skippered on a 40 foot Lavezzi catamaran on several Jeanneau, Beneteau and Bavaria sloops and on valks and hobbiecats - including night passages. He has a passion for sailing and the sea.
Contact us to schedule a private trip if the proposed dates are not suitable for you.