8 November 2014; 09:30 - 13:00
|Location||Av. Louise 113, Bruxelles 1050|
|Course Fee||160 EUR (coffee break and course materials included)|
Want to know everything about the EPSO Case Study ?
EPSO Case Study is the most important part of the EPSO Assessment center. Success in this test is crucial for success in the Assessment Center. The course covers EPSO case study exam and discusses many examples.
The course is designed to cover a mix of the elements that are likely to be included in the real EPSO Case Study tests such as:
- How are case studies used by EPSO
- General principles/Explanation based on the direct experience of the trainer
The reason why the case study is special in the assessment system
- How to structure your answer
- Time management tips
- Terminology, layout and other crucial tips
- Possible topics
- Preparation resources, useful websites, books
- 2 Case Study Samples (made by experts or recreations of real EPSO cases)
- Standard answers included
- Feedback is given after the course.
Participants can bring a laptop for the simulation part.
Who is it for ?
- relevant for Administrators in different fields competition EPSO/AD/276/2014 (AD)
- relevant for Administrators in different fields competition EPSO/AD/277/2014 (AD)
- partially relevant for the specialist competitions
- The Case Study Course is also very useful for almost everybody who has to use it in a professional environment
To reserve a place please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or press the Buy now button below to register right now via PayPal.
Contact us to schedule a private coaching session if the proposed course date is not suitable for you.
Disclaimer: The Assessment Centre may be held in the participant's second language. However in order to be able to organize the course the materials and presentation will be in English. Due to time restrictions the timing of the simulations may be different than the timing of the real EPSO tests.