6 February 2016; 09:15 - 12:45
|Location||Av Louise 113, Brussels 1050|
6 - 8
|Course Fee||90 EUR (course materials included)|
Where you ever in the perfect position to take a picture only to discover afterwards that it was out of focus, blurred or burned ? This half day course is meant to address just that and is trying to answer the question - How to take great digital photos ?
- The Basics of Exposure
- Learning about Exposure
- Introduction to ISO in Digital Photography
- Introduction to Shutter Speed in Digital Photography
- The Exposure Triangle
- Shutter Speed
- When to use low ISO
- When to increase ISO
- Understanding Digital Camera Modes
- Things that are not recommended…
- Shutter-Priority Mode
- When there is a risk of getting an overexposed or underexposed image?
- Aperture-Priority Mode
- How to have full control over subject isolation ?
- Image will be properly exposed under normal circumstances.
- Manual Mode
- Full manual control of Aperture and Shutter Speed.
- Both shutter speed and aperture stay the same across multiple exposures.
- When shooting panoramas or when using on-camera or off-camera flashes.
- Bulb mode
- Use a remote shutter release to open and close the shutter.
- How to use a tripod.
- Auto-ISO …
- What is Metering?
- What is White Balance ?
- Focus Modes
- One Shot Mode
- AI Servo Mode
- Manual Focus Mode
- For full mechanic lenses …
- Focus points
- Vertical and cross-type
- What to pay attention to when you buy a camera ?
Participants can bring three of their best picture so as to discuss them in class.
Who is it for ?
- People who want to develop their photo shooting skills
- People who want to become profesionals in taking digital photos
To reserve a place please send us an e-mail at email@example.com or press the Buy now button below to register right now via PayPal.
Contact us to schedule a private coaching session on digital photography if the proposed date is not suitable to you.